"This Isn't Goodbye, It's Just See you later"

Discussion in 'Announcements / Information' started by Ginger_Ninja_76, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Ginger_Ninja_76

Ginger_Ninja_76 Moderator

This has been a very hard & difficult decision for me to make

After a lot of thought and consideration, I have decided to resign as a Moderator from the Chaos Crafter Team, I have had a lot of difficult moments during the last couple of months from losing the beloved pet I've had all of my life (21 years) in March and with many laptop problems as well, I have also been very busy with college work and assignments, with next year being my last year at college, I need to consider the future, especially within the working area of getting my first job and my whole future in general.

I did not want to quit as a Moderator, I just felt that the time was right, especially with all of my laptop problems causing me not being active as much as I would like to, and do feel someone on the server deserves it more than me.

However, this does not mean I am leaving CC forever, I will still be around and pop on the server to record, which I very much enjoy doing with the CC community and just to pop by and say hello to everyone, but due to my inactivity with laptop problems and college, I feel that someone out there deserves the rank more than me.

There are so many people to thank for this opportunity which I will never forget and am grateful for, and with the support from many of you, so this bit is the cheesy thank you section
    Thank you to Tiiwu & Rey for giving me the chance to become a Helper & Mod for the server, I've loved every minute. Thank you to StarPacket, one of the first people I met on CC, to Ender, Dysche, Dragan, Thin, Elbarto, Diinga, Hascar, Pup, Abbi,
    and all of the 6mp team past and present, you know who you are :)
    and everyone on CC, Staff and non staff, so don't feel sad if I didn't mention your name as there's so many people to thank, you have all made my first staff experience a wonderful and great moment, and I am proud to of been staff for CC.

And as I have said before I am not leaving, Just retiring as staff, this may also mean I wont be on as much as normal, so Thank you all for so many memories as a staff member, and I hope to see you all on the server when I'm not staff and either visiting to say Hi or recording. And if you have any questions at all on my retirement as staff then feel free to ask on discord. But I won't be leaving CC, just focusing more on my future.

I wish all the best of luck to the staff at the moment and to the future staff of CC, to the new owners and Admins of CC, I'm sure that you'll do very well and I'll defiantly come back to visit, and in the words of WWE Hall of Famer Sting: "This Isn't Goodbye, It's Just See you later"

God Bless & Thank You

GN

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    Hascar5 and ChocoMonster217 like this.
  2. ChocoMonster217

ChocoMonster217 Visitor
    Visitor

See you later, friend :) This decision must have been very difficult, and it was brave of you to take this step on your path towards the life ahead of you. Everybody on CC is as grateful for the memories with you as your are for our companionship and we wish you luck! Au'voir!

Hascar5 and Ginger_Ninja_76 like this.
  3. Ginger_Ninja_76

Ginger_Ninja_76 Moderator

Thank you for the words Choco
    Hope to see you on CC again somepoint :)

Hascar5 likes this.
  4. xTrixieMattelx

xTrixieMattelx Visitor
    Visitor

where is abbi on that list

Hascar5 and Ginger_Ninja_76 like this.
  5. King_Liger

King_Liger Visitor
    Visitor

ugh as soon as i come back, you leave. Well, good luck and have fun! I'll miss you!

Ginger_Ninja_76 and Hascar5 like this.
  6. Hascar5

Hascar5 Helper
    Helper

-Waves-

Ginger_Ninja_76 likes this.